Monday, February 11, 2008

First Trip to the Children's Museum

Jarrett got to take his first visit to the Children's Museum down in Indy this past Saturday. My mom had a work party there, so Courtney, Sophie, Jarrett and I went with her. Jarrett was pretty mesmorized with the whole deal.





We didn't do much for the rest of the weekend. Basically, just hung around the house, which was nice because Justin and I were pretty wore out. We just watched a movie and played a game Friday night and on Sunday we skipped church because it was way too cold and windy. Later that day we went to Aunt Kristy's and Uncle Joe's so mommy could do our taxes. Yeah! Gotta love tax time!

Courtney, Jarrett and I (and cousin Mia..due June 3rd)




Look, he was like a zombie watching Sophie make a fruit smoothie








I'm having fun!





Aunt Courtney, Grandma and mom











Playing with dad





So innocent

No comments: