Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 6 month Birthday!!!





YAH! IT'S OFFICIAL. JARRETT IS 6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! Actually, it almost makes me cry, our baby it growing so quickly and time is flying by! Sometimes I wish I could make time sit still. It seems like just yesterday we were new anxious parents just home from the hospital with our little guy. Having my mom stay the first night with us, waking up in the middle of the night just to make sure he was breathing (oh wait, I still do that!), responding at his first little fuss, newborn clothes still being a tad too big for him (now he's growing nicely into 6-9 months clothes), etc. We have made so many great memories with Jarrett in just his first six months... remembering the excitement Justin and I felt when Jarrett belly laughed at us the first time, rolling from belly to back at only 4 weeks old, hating cereal when he tried it for the first time, smiling every morning when I go in to wake him up, learning to arch his back so we couldn't put him in his carseat (yes, he is stubborn like his parents), realizing if he tried hard enough, his toes would go in his mouth, I could go on and on!

Anyway, we don't have much going on this week, except....Jarrett is so excited that his AUNT CRYSTAL IS COMING TO VISIT!!!!! He can't wait to play with her and show her all the new things he can do!


Here are a couple pictures from this week...



Jarrett LOVES to play with Lewis and Taylor...yes, Taylor just woke up!
Taylor is his best friend!
Isn't he sweet...

No comments: