Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We are still alive...

I apologize for not posting in like a month! Things have been crazy at the Helman household. First, Jarrett will be 1 next week!!!! Oh my, I can't believe how fast this past year has went, it's really kind of sad, but also exciting because he is reaching new milestones all the time...like...walking! Yes, he is walking! We have been busy planning his bday party as well as my friend from college, Kelly's, baby shower. (which I so kindly said we could have at my house..the day after Jarrett's party!) I only have to clean once then, right? Ha, yeah right! I'm very excited for both though.

My job at Coke is going pretty good, just a lot to learn and take in. It has been overwhelming, but I think I will really enjoy it once I grasp everything. It has been nice to be home with Jarrett about 4-4:30pm everyday!

Justin's job is keeping him busy too and he is still loving it. He now works for MetLife Home Loans rather than First Horizon because MetLife bought First Horizon.

Jarrett has started going to a new babysitter until December because Miss Linda has a seasonal job she does every year. His new babysitter watches him Mon and Wed, which he likes her a lot, and the wonderful Melissa Lovett watches him Tues/Thurs. We all know Jarrett LOVES Melissa. (Well, both Melissas now...his new babysitter's name is Melissa too)

I will definitely try to get some pics up soon, but I just wanted you all to know..we are still here and kicking it.

Oh yeah...can't forget our very good friends John and Morgan. They are going into the hospital tonight to have little miss Layla Grace Pryor tomorrow!! We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet Layla!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Jarrett!
Hope all is well with you Brittany!
Melissa, Maddie & Sydney