Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone???

Okay Okay, I know, it's been almost two months since our last post. Please forgive me! First of all, we had a great holiday season spent with family, friends, and coworkers. Christmas was soooo much fun this year with Jarrett, he really had a great time opening all his gifts and playing with them. Let alone screaming at me when I took one away so he could open another :)
Justin has been soooo busy with work because as many of you know, rates dropped dramatically thus making my husband work A LOT! I'm so glad he LOVES his job! We had some nights without daddy until about 9ish, so Jarrett was already sleeping soundly, but that's okay. We appreciate all of Justin's hard work and like I've mentioned before, I'm so thankful that he has a job that he loves so much!!! It definitely helps to have him in a great mood at home after work to help pick up grumpy old me who doesn't like my current situation!
Jarrett has started talking so much more lately, he can just about anything and everything...so watch your mouths!
You'll be able to see watch he has been up to lately...see below






Okay, so I'm having some problems with uploading pictures, I can't seem to get captions under them.
The first one is Jarrett at the eye dr. He has a blocked tear duct and apparently he was pretty excited about it.
The second picture is his new POUTY FACE!
Then we have him and his cousin Gracie playing a musical piece for all of us on New Years Day.
Last are a couple pics of Xmas.





Here are a couple pictures from this weekend. We went to visit our best friends from college, Krissy and Andrew Prater, up in Valparaiso. They have two dogs, Dodger and Coco, and Jarrett fell in love with Dodger as you can see. Krissy and Prater are expecting a little one in May. We can't wait to meet him/her! Jarrett also got to play in the snow today since it was somewhat warm out. I hate cold weather which is why today was the first day to play in the snow! He seemed to like it all right, but he loved to eat it as you can see from the picture!

We hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

I love that he was excited about the eye doctor.