Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Fun!

I will post some pictures later on, but I just wanted to update everyone on our great, but busy weekend.

Jarrett and I walked in the Relay for Life Saturday afternoon. His favorite part of the Relay was the Survivor lap because he got to shake a pom pom in the air; however, he only did that for a second or two, then it ended up in his mouth!!
After the Relay, we all went to Ohio to celebrate Crystal and Cameron's engagement party. It was a lot of fun! We got to see a lot of family and Jarrett got to play with his cousin, Gracie, who is 1 month older than him. I'm sure these two are going to be a handful together before long!
Jarrett is going to be walking before long. The other night he caught himself standing alone, got scared, then did a face plant on the floor! I couldn't help myself but laugh at him (after I realized he was okay, just mad). He is now standing in his crib too, which we thought would never happen. He is growing up so fast :(

No comments: