Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Weekend without my boys

On Friday, Justin, Jarrett, and Justin's parents all went up to visit Crystal and Cameron in Naperville, IL. I didn't go because I already had plans to go wedding dress shopping with my best friend, Ashlee. This was my first time away from Jarrett overnight, it was difficult at first, but I kept Will Friday night(since it was Aunt Kristy's bday), so he kept me pretty busy. They all had a great time over the weekend coming back with some patriotic clothes for Jarrett to wear at our Annual 4th of July family campout in Ohio!

So, what did I do all weekend, you ask?? Cleaned like a mad woman! But there was definitely time for some fun too. Like I said, I went dress shopping with Ash. It was so much fun because Ash and I don't get to spend too much time together anymore. We had a great day shopping for a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses with a much needed stop at TJ Maxx! I spent Saturday night over at Kristy and Joe's because Kassidy, Krystin and JJ just got back from church camp and I missed them terribly! Lewis, Taylor and I ended up staying the night there too! Kristy and I redecorated her dining room, hung some pictures then ended the night playing cards with Joe. Sunday of course, was set aside for church and Ash and I went to a friend from high school's baby shower, which was fun because all of our high school friends were there that we hadn't seen in a while. Finally, Sunday evening....MY BOYS CAME HOME!
Dress shopping didn't start out too well...

But quickly got better!

No comments: