Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me...Mondays

So, my friend, Lindsey, has started doing this and I decided to give it a shot. Every Monday, I, along with many other moms, get to take a "time out" to be brutally honest. Sounds fun, right? We'll see...

Just thinking back on this past week, I can think of so much to be thankful for with Thanksgiving approaching. Number one...I'm so incredibly thankful for God blessing Justin and I with an amazing little boy. (who by the way, cracks us up every single day) I can't even imagine life without him. But, I did not have a sigh of relief when Justin came home from work tonight and said HE would take care of Jarrett's breathing treatment tonight.

I also did not allow Jarrett to brush his teeth in the tub and continue to dip his toothbrush into his bath water only to put it back in his mouth. Did you say diaper changes? Oh yes, I definitely did not let Jarrett rub his hands in the diaper cream already applied!

And our poor dogs, I most definitely didn't watch Jarrett sit on Taylor and hop up and down because he thought she was a horse. And I did not see her pitiful eyes telling me to please make him stop.

Cleaning up dinner while daddy isn't home. Oh yes, I did not leave Jarrett in his high chair to keep him contained after dinner so I could clean the kitchen! I would have loved to chase him back and forth and to and from the dog water while trying to clean the kitchen!

To be continued....Next Monday (if I remember)

1 comment:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Yay!!! I love them!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!