Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ooppss..

So, I completely forgot this Monday about the "Not Me Monday" Oh well, things have been completely crazy around here since Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving, oh yes, we had a great Thanksgiving. We were able to spend the day over in Ohio with Justin's family, it was so nice! We came back Thursday night because as many of you know, I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY! Unfortunately, I had to work at 7am! BBOOOOO!! But, nonetheless, I did get up and was at Kohls at 4am with my sis! We always decorate the tree at my parents that night and we also had Sophie's bday party because she had to get her tonsils out this past Wed...right before her bday on the 12th. She was a trooper though and is feeling great! We had my family Thanksgiving on Saturday and family pics on Sundsy...so busy busy is what we've been.

Anyway, it's been a stressful week. As mentioned before, Sophie had her tonsils out on Wednesday, my mom was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday for what they think is a Peptic Ulcer, so she was there for three days. And to top it off, Jarrett had to get the Synagis shot so he doesn't get RSV on Wednesday. A little about this shot...it is typically reserved for preemies and babies who have chronic lung disease and heart problems, but his Pulmonologist recommended he get it to be safe! Luckily she convinced our insurance to cover it; otherwise, we were looking at $2000 a shot! Oh, did I say, he has to get a shot once a month for 5 months! Yah! Thank you Lord for our insurance covering this! Anyways, he wasn't too thrilled about this shot, he had to get two and boy was he mad! He screamed so much that I did see two molars coming in! So, now we have a fussy boy who doesn't feel good from two shots and two teeth!

We hope everyone is doing well. Here are a couple pics from Thanksgiving.

No comments: