Monday, November 5, 2007

A Big Boy!

Well, we had to take Jarrett to the doctor on Friday because he wasn't feeling any better and was still very congested and having some problems breathing. We had to go get some chest xrays done and basically they told us to continue to put saline drops in his nose and sleep with the humidifier on. Anyway, he is now weighing in at a healthy 12 lbs. 7 oz. We were so surprised!! He decided that he really likes the paper on the exam table. He spent his time kicking his feet so he could hear the paper. I just happened to have my camera while we were at the dr., so here are a few pics.





Hold my hand daddy, I don't know what they are going to do to me!

1 comment:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Oh my goodness... What a big boy!!! I hope he is feeling better.