Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Family picture on Thanksgiving
Hanging out with daddy watching football
Tuckered out...


Well, we had a very busy Thanksgiving weekend. First on Wednesday, we had to take Jarrett to his doctor appt. down at St. Vincent. The doctor thinks that he has a condition called Laryngomalacia which means "noisy breathing" He should grow out of it, but it could take 18 months. She is 99% sure this is what he has, but to rule everything else out, we have to go get an upper GI test as well as an Echocardiogram on Thursday. He also has to sleep with a sleep apnea monitor just to take precaution. We've never seen him stop breathing nor does she think that he will, but she just wants to be sure. He also had a little bit of infection and some acid reflux, so he is on medicine for that and he still has to do his breathing treatments. I just have to brag on my little boy because with everything that he has been through, he has been such a happy little guy.

Now onto Thanksgiving. We spent all of Thursday in Ohio, so Jarrett got to meet all of daddy's side of the family. We had two Thanksgivings on Thursday and one on Saturday back here in Indiana for my side of the family. He spent all day on Friday with Grandma and Grandpa Garner so mommy and Aunt Kristy could go Xmas shopping. He also went shopping with mommy, Aunt Kristy, Aunt Courtney, Grandma, Will and Sophie on Saturday and was such a good boy.

I just have to say that I'm so thankful for family. Not only for my amazing little boy, but for Justin. He is such a great daddy to Jarrett and such an amazing husband to me. I have felt under the weather all weekend, and he has been there to help take care of me as well as taking over with Jarrett. I can't brag on him enough. I fall in love with him all over again everyday!

No comments: