Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jarrett's First Halloween!



Jarrett and his cousin, Sophie the Pirate
Ava and Jarrett
Ava giving Jarrett kisses

Last night was Jarrett's first Halloween. He is now 7 weeks old and growing sooo fast! I can't believe it. Unfortunately, Jarrett hasn't been feeling too good the past couple days. He is very congested and trying to cough/sneeze all of it out. Luckily, even though he was feeling a little under the weather, he was a good sport for Halloween.


Also, I am on my second week back to work, so we are all trying to get adjusted to that. Jarrett was pretty mad at me my first day back ;) So mad that he kept Justin up until about 4:30am that night! He seems to be adjusting now to me being gone and being at the babysitters all day. Although, I would still much rather be at home with the little guy.


Last night Jarrett also got to me Miss Ava. She is the daughter of Tracie Harter, one of my best friends from high school. Miss Ava enjoyed loving on little Jarrett. I'm sure these two will be causing all sorts of trouble when they both get a little older.


Well, until next time...

No comments: