Monday, November 19, 2007

Just another weekend

Playing with mommy while having some belly time
Just hanging out in my swing

Well, I just wanted to post an update on Jarrett. When he went for his 2 month check up last Monday, the doctor prescribed him some breathing treatments because he is still having some breathing issues and is still very congested. He doesn't really seem to mind the treatments too much, though at times he does scream a little. (They say that is good for him to do during the treatment, well, I would like for them to come hear my little guy scream...it breaks my heart) The treatments seem to be working a little, but he got very "snotty" this weekend and having even more difficulties breathing with all his snot. So, he is going back to the doctor today to see what we can do. Even though he is feeling crappy, he still seems to be in such a good mood. What a trooper! I really hope the doctor can figure something out today to make our little guy feel better.

2 comments:

Andrew and Krissy Prater said...

I think that he kinda looks like Sophie...

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

What a cutie!!! I hope he is feeling better!